Best Keratin Hair Treatment at Home
Surround yourself with beautiful hair, not negativity.
- SULPHATE – FREE
- SILICON – FREE
- PARABEN – FREE
- FRAGRANCE – FREE
- PHTHALATES – FREE
- ARTIFICIAL COLOR-FREE
Keratin Hair Treatment at Home:
MIRACLE SHAMPOO KERATIN PLUS ALOE VERA, PANTHENOL & MILD OAT+COCONUT SURFACTANTS
Preserves hair color, protects from sun damage, thermal styling, leaves hair bouncy, soft, straight and it does exactly that!
Hydrolyzed keratin is a multi-functional and go-to strengthening protein that helps your damaged hair turn over a new leaf. It helps fill the minor gaps throughout the hair shaft, including its three layers – the medulla, cortex and cuticle. It’s like pouring cement into a crack.
When the broken down protein fills these microscopic gaps, hair gets the strength to minimize damage from chemical treatments, heat styling, mechanical manipulation and the sun. Keratin hair treatment provides the following benefits to all types of hair
- Keratin hair treatment Reduces frizz, shedding and breakage.
- Keratin hair treatment Increases smoothness and elasticity with its moisture-binding abilities.
- Keratin hair treatment Essentially, hydrolyzed keratin helps rebuild the hair’s natural protective layer from the inside by increasing the diameter of each strand. This gives a fuller appearance and replaces lost protein.
- When hair shampoo contain broken down or hydrolyzed keratin, Keratin hair treatment creates a protective barrier on the hair and simultaneously imparts shine.
- Hydrolyzed keratin a go-to option for those with brittle, dry or limp hair.
- Keratin hair treatment is an excellent choice to tame unruly hair and make it more manageable.
- Keratin hair treatment also increases volume, strengthens your hair, and restores luster.
Panthenol is a humectant which means it is a moisturizing agent which draws water into the outer layer of the hair, from deeper levels and from the air. By hydrating this layer of hair, panthenol exerts a revitalizing effect which leads to smoother, softer hair.
Hydrolyzed Oat Protein being a naturally derived soluble form of oat protein, it’s a clever element that has been utilized since the Roman times for its glorious ability to soothe and heal irritated skin.It boosts the moisturizing & hydrating properties of shampoo.
Aloe vera has many active ingredients and minerals that can help strengthen your hair. It has fatty acids and amino acids and is rich in vitamins A, B12, C, and E. These play a part in healthy hair follicles. Aloe vera has enzymes that break down fats and so strips your hair of any extra oil (sebum).It offers protection from ultraviolet (UV) radiation that comes from the sun. It has been used to improve hair health and lessen breakage, which contributes to hair growth.
Best Keratin Hair Treatment_ Directions
Thoroughly wet your hair before applying sulfate-free shampoo. Most people expect shampoo to lather and when it doesn’t they apply more product. Although it won’t foam up, it’s still working to clean your hair.Apply more water, instead of more product.The second shampoo really lifts dirt and oil out and cleans your hair plus lathers up more easily. Make sure to really rinse your hair. Any residue from the sulfate-free shampoo will make your hair feel heavy.
Ingredients in our Keratin Hair Treatment
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein (COP),Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Aloe Vera, Coco Diethanol Amide (CDEA),Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Amin LS 30), Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropytrimonium Chloride, D-Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.